Made possible by the Rainwater Charitable Foundation, the tournament is offering two complimentary grounds tickets along with entry into the Patriots Outpost private, on-course hospitality venue for any one day of the tournament, Thursday-Sunday, to US active duty, US Reserve and US military retirees. Click to Register.
Fans may attend Wednesday-Sunday. Admittance to the Monday Pro-Am is restricted to participants and their guests. Tuesday practice rounds are also closed to the public. View the Tournament Week Schedule.
We highly recommend the following:
- Light, loose clothing
- Comfortable (preferably flat) walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat/sunglasses
- Please note that the weather can change at any time. Check the current weather forecast HERE.
Yes, you can. However, you must obey the following conditions:
- You must silence your mobile device at all times.
- Taking or making calls is only permitted in designated cell phone zones, at marked concession areas, or indoors--AWAY FROM PLAY.
- Mobile devices are permitted for picture taking or video for personal purposes only (no commercial use) as long as it does not disrupt play.
- Violation may result in confiscation of mobile device, or your removal from tournament.
We highly encourage coming early and staying late! Get here early to secure your perfect viewing spot and watch world class golf, right here in Fort Worth. Gates open at 6:00 a.m. Wednesday - Sunday.
All pairings will be available on the PGA TOUR's website and on our website the night before each round, including the Pro-Am rounds. When you arrive at the tournament, there will be complimentary pairings sheets and course maps for you to use.